Monday, February 01, 2010

It's that time again! Color Play!!

Hello all, Lynn here, checking in and updating you with all that is new with Bella Gypsy! So, first off, can you believe it's February? I don't know how we're in month two of this new decade already, but here we are!

Well, you know what the first of the month means, it's an all new Templatepalooza with Connie Prince! Before I show you that, though... here is the NEW COLOR PLAY collection from Bella Gypsy over at ES!

As a mum of boys, I am so loving this take on the fantastic color scheme! It's "That's the Way He Rolls!"


I mean, just look at the gorgeous layouts the CT created with this amazing collection!

Before I show you the new templates... have a look at the rest of the new releases, they are ALL GORGEOUS!
With Valentine's Day just around the corner, this kit is perfect! What's even better is that is so versatile, I am so ready to scrap my baby girls with this now!



 

And speaking of babies... 'Lovey Dovey' is IDEAL for all those baby pictures yet to be scrapped!


Oh, oh, oh, and if you are looking for the best little extra bits for those daily scrapped photos... check this out:


 
 


Oh, and of course, last but not least, here is the much awaited new TEMPLATEPALOOZA!


 

All images linked, so enjoy shopping!

No comments: