Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sneak Peek Sunday!!!

My oh my, how time seems to fly!  It seems like just minutes ago when I was here posting last weeks peeks!  They do say, "Time Flies When You're Having Fun..." so I guess I better tone the fun down a bit!!! Geesh.  Can you believe that tomorrow is February 1st???  I, personally, am wondering where the heck this month went! 

February...the month of love!!  Which seems soooo totally appropriate since I LOVE what I have to show you today!  I know, I know, have I ever shown you anything I haven't loved?  Nope! Never!  That is because Bella Gypsy Designs are masterful artists. 

So here we go!  First up is a kit that is so fun it's almost criminal!  Yes!  It's that fun!  For those of you who can't seem to get enough "boy" digital  goods, you're going to flip! 
Next up is a kit so sweet, you'll get a "sweet tooth" just looking at it!  I know I did! 
As we head into February I intend to focus a lot of my scrapping on things that I love.  People, places, food, songs, books, movies...everything!  I was reminded last week (by viewing some fabulous galleries) that I seem to spend so much time capturing memories of those whom I love, I forget to spend time capturing me!  I am so impressed with all of the innovative scrappers out there who help me think outside of the box!  Those scrappers are YOU...the Bella Gypsy Fans!  You all amaze me!

Until next time...
Candi 

No comments: