Sunday, January 03, 2010

It is that time again! Sneak Peek Sunday!!

Helloooo Scrappers! Candi here again to share with you some crazy-awesome sneak peeks!! I know you will all fall in love with what the Bella Gypsy girls have prepared for all of us this week! Eeeep! I just love the colors!

I have two beeeeeautiful peeks to show you today! The first is a little taste of what you will see in Bella Gypsy's Elemental Scraps' Color Play this month! It is stunning, I promise you this!

See how gorgeous it is?? Are you up on your feet doing your happy dance? Okay, maybe not...but I do know you're going to love it!

Next up we have a totally different type of kit and it is equally as fabulous! This is a kit that I have been dying to have!! When I saw it I literally let out a squeal! Looove it!


I think you might be able to tell what "theme" we have going on here! I hope you're as excited about it as I am. I can't wait until you all get to see these two beauties in all their glory!!!

So there you have this week's sneak peeks! I hope you're looking forward to this new year, which will bring new memories, new photographs and new scrapbook pages! Please do not hesitate to share your memories here on the CT blog! We'd be honored to see your layouts!

Before I go I would like to direct you to a great blog post that spotlight's Lena and Tab, the two designers that we know as Bella Gypsy. If you haven't already seen it, I hope you'll take a look. It is so fun to get to know the people behind the designs that we all love so much! You can read about Bella Gypsy Designs here.

Until next time,
Candi





No comments: