Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January Customer Spotlight

Happy Wednesday! I'm Amber and I'm excited to share January's Customer Spotlight with you today!

We love Peggie (Pegster)'s layout 2010! I just love the composition! Congrats on the awesome job in 2009. We know you can achieve your goals for 2010.




We asked Peggy a few questions so we could all get to know Peggy a little better and this is what she had to say...


Q: How long have you been scrapping?
A: I had been paper scrapping for six years, but then discovered the awesome world of digi a little over a year ago and haven't looked back once. I love it!


Q: Tell us a little about yourself.
A: I am a nurse in a teaching hospital. I have two grown children, Megan & David and my 5 Yorkies (my furbabie grandchildren). My passions are scrapping and flea markets. Love a good find at them.


Q: Is there something that inspires you to scrap?
A: My twin great nieces are most of my inspiration. There mom is a scrapper but hasn't had much time to scrap since they were born and since I don't have little ones to scrap, it feeds my need to be able to do kids and "fun" layouts.


Go take a minute to check out her gallery!


Peggy, it was a pleasure to get to know you a little better! Check your inbox for a little coupon from Bella Gypsy!


Scrappers, we love to see your fabulous layouts! Keep on posting them in your galleries. You never know when you might be picked for our next Customer Spotlight!

2 comments:

Paula said...

I love the layout and great goals.

Pegster said...

WOW! I am so honored thanks you so much!!