Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, Sunday....

Hello, hello, hello!!!!! Candi here to bring you this weeks sneak peeks!  They're faaaabulous!  I am going to keep this nice and short today! I'll just leave you with these little sneak teasers that you'll be able to grab this tomorrow!

First up is a fabulous kit that will have you yelping AND drooling....okay, perhaps not....maybe that's just me!!  The Bella Gypsy girls teamed up with another SPECTACULAR designer on this one, do you know who that person might be?  Aren't the colors so soft, warm and inviting!!! Ohhh, I think so!!


Next up is a lovely little beauty and it STINKS that I can't show you the entire preview!  Yes!  It's that awesome!!  Check this out:

There you have it, two fabulous Bella Gypsy products that no fan will be able to live without!  I hope all of you have a terrific week!  I'll see you next Sunday, same time, same place!!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: