Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sneak Peek Sunday!!!

Good morning Bella Gypsy fans!!!  Candi here!  I hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday.  I am here to show you what Tabatha and Lena have been up to this week!  Omigosh, these girls are mad-talented and I KNOW you will be as enthusiastic as I am about this weeks releases!  Holy Moly!!

First up, we all can thank our "lucky stars" that Bella Gypsy has made the following amazing kits for us!! Woot woot! Check these babies out!




Next up it's time for a little "color play!"  If you've been a Bella Gypsy fan for a long time, you'll know their color play items are never anything less than FANTASTIC!  This week is no different, just wait until you see these!!  Ohhhhhh myyyyy goooosh! 
Are you as excited as I am???  I sure hope so!  Trust me, rarely am I hyperbolic about anything, but when it comes to Bella Gypsy, I just can't say enough good things! 

If you are not signed up for Bella Gyspy's newsletter and Facebook page, consider signing up.  You'll never miss anything they have going on!  Sales, freebies, and great inspiration!!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: