Sunday, February 07, 2010

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Candi here to show off some uber-awesome Bella Gypsy Peeks!

I am not sure how many football fans we have out there, but I'd love to hear who you're rooting for to win today and why!  I am such a huge football fan and I'd like to know how many other Bella Gypsy fans out there love football too! 

Even though today is a very big day in our household, I could NOT miss the opportunity to drop by and show you what Lena and Tabatha have been up to!  Oh, they've been so busy creating wonderful stuff for us to admire and scrap with!

I will leave you with the two sneak peek images and then I am off to join in on the football festivities!  I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!

I know you're going to looove these soooo much!  They're the Best!

Until next time...
Candi



No comments: