Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Here are some sneak peeks for you!

Hello Bella Gypsy Fans!!!  Candi here on a wonderful Valentine's Day!  It is cold and snowy here in the beautiful state of Colorado!  A perfect day to lounge around watching movies, reading a book and perhaps a little scrapbooking thrown in just to round the day out nicely!  I hope that you're surrounded with love no matter where you are today!

I have a few super-cool sneak peeks to show you today!  These have to be a few of my favorite Bella Gypsy kits of all time!  I know that is a very strong statement, however, the possibilities with each of these babies are endless!

First up is some alpha fun!
Next up is some numerical goodness, oh-so-perfect for an accountant such as myself!  I get giddy just looking at the pretty numbers in this peek! heeheee!  I know, I need help, huh?

Absolutely marvelous, eh!?  You DO NOT want to miss out on these goodies!  Whoohooo!  Thank you Tabatha and Lena, you two are supah-stahs!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: