Monday, March 14, 2011

Sneak, Sneak, Sneak!

Hello Bella Gypsy Fans!  Happy Monday to you! 
I am not sure about you, but I am so loving the "spring forward" time change.  The extra light at the end of the day is makes me feel as though I have more time to get "stuff" done.  I know this is a highly debated topic.  Some dislike daylight savings and others love it.  If I had my wish, we would rid of it altogether and keep the clocks "sprung forward!"  Now, if you're one that dislikes it, I most definitely do not wish to offend, I promise.  There are pros and cons for both.  I don't like that it's dark for a longer period of time in the morning.  And I suppose that would be the downside of not moving our clocks back in the Fall/Wintertime.  It would probably be dark until 7:30 a.m. (or even later) which isn't safe for the kids going to school.

Anyway, enough of my Daylight Savings chit chat...I have a wonderfully warm and gorgeous peek for you today. 

Isn't this just beautiful?

I hope you all have a super-fantastic day!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: