Thursday, March 03, 2011

Sneak Peek Time!!

Hello Bella Gypsy Fans!  I hope you're all having a fantastic week!  As usual, Bella Gypsy has been working hard to bring you the absolute best and I cannot wait for you to see what's in store for you this week!  For now, I will leave you with a little peek and I am certain you'll want to drop by tomorrow to see the full unveiling of this release.  Bella Gypsy has created some must-have products that coordinate with this super-splendid kit!

These colors are so fun!  The bright and beautiful colors reminded me that Spring is just around the corner!  I cannot wait to pull out all my tank tops, shorts and flip flops!  Don't get me wrong, I do love Winter; however, after the Holiday's are well behind us, I am totally ready for warm weather and sunshine - something I never get tired of!

Don't forget to drop by tomorrow so you can see the full reveal and a few extras that Bella Gypsy will have in store for you!  Thanks for dropping by!


Until next time...
Candi

1 comment:

Daydreamer said...

The colors are pretty. Can't wait to see the full preview. :)