Tuesday, March 22, 2011

$2 Goodies!

Good Evening Bella Gypsy Fans!  Kiana here! Usually bring you these goodies in the mornings but I have no idea where my day went today! We spent a good portion of the day enjoying the spring weather we are having here so that might be why the day got away from me! We are expecting rain tomorrow so there will be plenty of time to scrap then! 
If spring showers are coming your way, and you are looking for some new goodies to scrap with there are two of my favorite Bella Gyspy kits in the $2 bin at Gotta Pixel today!  
First up is Heavy Equipment.  A perfect kit for anyone with rugged, tough boys in the house!

*image is linked*


Photobucket


 And second we have "A Case of the Ickies" the kit for you if you have pics of those sad little sick faces. My son just had to have surgery and I have some post op pics I think I am going to scrap using this kit. Gotta document all the memories good and bad right?

Photobucket


Have a great week everyone!
Kiana

No comments: