Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dreaming of Warm Days

Hello, hello and Good Morning! Kiana here bringing you this yummy treat from Bella Gypsy that is in the $2 pixel bin at Gotta Pixel today! 

I don't know about you but I am dreaming of warm days! Yes, for me spring fever has officially set in! I love winter but now I am done with it. Maybe it is the three toddlers that spend their days at my house (one is my own) but I am ready to get outside! Ready to see the grass turn green. Ready to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin! And now thanks to this kit I will be all ready to scrap those great pictures I am going to take once we get out there!  

Today in the $2 pixel bin at Gotta Pixel you will find "Warm Days"
*image is linked*


Photobucket



Grab this great deal on a great kit while you can!! Have a fabulous week everyone!

Kiana

No comments: