Thursday, September 09, 2010

Sneak Peeks are in the house....

er, perhaps I should say the "peeks are in the blog!?"  But hey, that just doesn't sound right.  Nevertheless, they're here, they're awesome, and I know you're gonna wanna get these babies!! Woot Woot!  Raise the roof with me girls!

It's September!  Holy Mackerel!  That just blows my mind...it seems like it was just yesterday that we were breakin' out the shorts, tanks, and flip-flops.  Now it's almost time to go back to sweaters and warm, fuzzy schtuff!  Blech!  I just love summertime.  Speaking of "mackerel" has anyone ever seen a "mackerel"?  Just wonderin'...

As you can see, Candi is a bit delirous.  I have been sick this week and it stinks!  Okay, enough of this babble-dee-boo.  Here are your peeks for the week:



Bam!

And Bam!


Awesome stuff, eh!??!  I know, right?? Yes indeed!!!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: