Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Thursday...Time to Peek at some Awesomeness!

Hello all!  Candi is in the house (again) to share with you some awesome, and I MEAN AWESOME sneak peeks! 

This was one of those weeks where I literally let out a squeal when I saw what Lena and Tab whipped up.  Omigosh!  I am so not kidding you! Please, please do not miss this weeks releases!  Trust me, you will thank me later! hehe

Okay here we go...

Bam!
And then there is this peek that deserves a double-BAM...

So...BAM...BAM!
Now, don't get me wrong, picking a favorite kit of Bella Gypsy's is like picking a favorite child...it's impossible.  This just happens to be one of those occasions where I am extra proud of this particular kid (aka the kit shown above)! haha!

I hope you are all doing fabulous!  If you get the chance, swing by Bella Gypsy's Facebook Fan page, I am sure they'd love to see you there!  Become a fan!  Here is a link to their page.  If you're not signed up on Facebook yet, it takes two seconds to join and it is free (and very addicting...I must say). 

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: