Friday, August 20, 2010

Sneak Peek Thursday!!!!

Hello Scrappers! It's Kim here filling in for Candi today! I know these peeks are coming REALLY late today but it's been a bit crazy here and my pregnancy brain got the best of me! I know you won't want to wait until tomorrow to get a glimpse of what it hitting the stores so I thought better late than never!!

There is a little something for the moms of boys AND girls this week! That's right there are FOUR scrumptious and very adorable kits coming to you tomorrow at ScrapMatters! There are two sets of boy/girl kits coming your way! You will surely want to come back tomorrow to see the full reveal...or head on over the store tomorrow morning and check them out there!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I will be back tomorrow with the full reveal and a little something extra just for you!!
Happy Scrapping!
Kim

No comments: