Sunday, April 04, 2010

It's Sunday...You Know What That Means!!!

Yep!  It's time for some sneak peeks!!!  This particular Sunday also means that it's Easter!!!!  Happy Easter to all who observe!  I hope you will be snapping lots of photos!

  Today has me thinking that I cannot believe that Spring is finally in the air!!!  Here in Colorado we went from two back-to-back snow storms to 82 degree temps within one week!  I love that.  I must say I am so excited to see the flowers and trees come to life.  I know this might sound a bit silly, but I began taking pictures of my backyard everyday, which is FILLED with HUGE beautiful trees, because I was determined to see exactly how long it takes for the trees to go from bare nakedness to being in full-bloom and completely green!  I am not sure if it is just me, but every single year it seems like I wake up one day and say, "Holy moly, when did everything get so GREEN!"  It's like it happens overnight. So I decided that along with my Project 365 pictures, I'd take photos of the trees each day so I could literally see how they transform and how long it takes!  I know, I know, I have way too much time on my hands, eh!?  

Anyway, enough of my blah...blah...blah.  I am here on a mission and that is to show you what Bella Gypsy has in store for you this week!  These girls really rock my world!  I hope they rock your world, too!  What a silly statement.  I KNOW THEY ROCK YOUR WORLD, RIGHT?? :)

The first peek I have to show you is a colorful and fun kit that you won't be able to live without.  Trust me!  It is downright brilliant!
And here is your next peek!  This kit is so freakin' awesome!  I can envision using this baby for just about ANY type of layout!  Man-O-Man! I just can't get enough of my Bella Gypsy!!!  I swear I am certain I just might need a 12-step program soon, because I am aaaaadicted!!!!!

Bam!!! Check this out!

So there we have it!  My mission for today is complete!  I hope you all have a fun-filled day!  Please do not hesitate to share your layouts!  Tab and Lena LOOOVE seeing their designs in action, especially from all the fans!   

Until next time...
Candi

P.S. Don't forget to join Bella Gypsy's Facebook Fan Page.  There will be fun stuff happening over there!

No comments: