Thursday, April 29, 2010

April's Customer Spotlight

Hi, I'm Amber and I am so excited to introduce you to our April Customer Spotlight, Lizzy27! Lizzy's gallery is amazing! Please go to take a look and leave her some love, click here.

We asked Lizzy to show us her favorite Bella Gypsy layout and we love this layout also! Don't you just want to pinch those little cheeks?

Photobucket

We wanted to give you an opportunity to get to know Lizzy a little better so we asked her a few questions.

Q: Tell us a little about yourself.
A: I'm a SAHM to two kiddos, Nathaniel who is almost 4 and Mary Grace, almost 2. They are my inspiration for scrapping! I live in MN with my hubby Jeff. Along with scrapping, my hobbies include blogging, reading, and volunteering at Church.


Q: How long have you been scrapping?
A: I've been scrapping since 1996! I sat down with my ticket stubs, graduation programs, and pictures from high school and put them into an album. I paper scrapped right up until 2008 after my daughter was born and decided the switch to digital made a lot of sense. I'm very addicted!


Q: Do you have a favorite subject(s) to scrap?
A: I scrap mostly milestones in my kids' lives, holidays, vacations, and events. Also whatever my kids are doing at the time that I really want to document. I focus on important memories vs. everyday stuff.

I hope you enjoy getting to know Lizzy a little! Lizzy, thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us!

Ladies, keep on posting your Bella Gypsy layouts for us to see! You never know when you might have the spotlight shining on you!

1 comment:

Fran Baity said...

cute LO, tfs