Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sneakin' in Some Peeks!

Hi all!  Candi here again to bring you the uber-fantastical sneak peeks for the week!  Just like every other week, you're going to flip over what Tab and Lena have created!! I am beginning to run out of adjectives to use for these girls' talent!  I need to come up with some new and unique ways to brag about these girls! I'll get to work on that right away!

 Believe me when I say, I would shout from a mountain top professing my love for Bella Gypsy's designs.  Yep, I would!  I know I come in each Sunday and speak about how amazing Bella Gypsy is, so perhaps today I will give some actual reasons why I feel they're so awesome.  Firstly, the kits they design are always fun, fresh, and unique.  Secondly, they NEVER (or at least not that I can recall) leave us without a perfect alpha to go with their kits (I am an alpha fanatic!!). Lastly, I think they whip up the BEST color combos...every single week!  So there you have it, just small list of reasons why these girls RAWK.  I can assure you, there are at least 1,001 more reasons why their designs fit my needs so well, but I have to get going to start working on that list of adjectives I mentioned previously! :)

Here are today's fabulous Sneak Peaks!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sooooooooo ready for spring!  These two kits reminded me that Spring is just around the corner! Woooohooo!

Until next time...
Candi



No comments: