Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's Sneak Peek Sunday!

Hey, hey, hey, happy Sunday to all! Candi here coming to you live from a very arctic-like Colorado! Wow! It has been so coooold this past week!!! Brrrrrr... When the temperature drops below 20 degrees, I really think that everything should just close down! You know... like a snow day, but we'll just call it: "It's just too dang cold to go anywhere-day!" Anyone with me? Okay, maybe not!

I am soooo excited about this week's Bella Gypsy releases, which should come as no surprise, because these girls never disappoint!! Ever!!!

First up I have an adorable kit with a warm and cozy "homemade" feel to it!


The next peek I have to show you is undoubtedly one that will get you in the mood for a little "Fa la la la la" or perhaps some "jingling all the way" if you know what I mean!

Both of these extraordinary kits will be coming soon to a Bella Gypsy shop near you! Stay tuned for more information regarding where you can find these must-have products from Bella Gypsy!
Until next time...Happy Scrappin'!
Candi

No comments: