Tuesday, December 08, 2009

$1.00 Pixels and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday! I can't believe that Christmas is just weeks away! This year is going by so quickly. Have you started your holiday baking yet? I haven't, but plan to this week. I love the smell of cookies baking and love sitting down with a big glass of milk and a plate full of cookies...mmmmm, good! The boys love helping me bake too and as soon as they get back from Mama and Papa's house we are going to heat up the oven and start baking some holiday goodies!

Today the Bella Gypsy girls released a kit at Gotta Pixel called Homemade Holiday. It's perfect for all those holiday baking pictures you take! There is also a coordinating alpha set and gift tags. The Bella Gypsy duo also added a 5x7 brag book that would make the perfect gift...all you have to do is add the pictures and print them out! The best part is they are all $1!! That's right, it's $1.00 Pixels at Gotta Pixel today. Hurry and grab these goodies today at this low price!! All the images are linked to take you right to the product at the Bella Gypsy Gotta Pixel Store.








and now for a little freebie for our blog followers! Click the image for the link!!

Until next Tuesday...Happy Scrapping!
Kim

7 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I just bought this and I love it.

Unknown said...

such a fabulous freebie for this fabulous kit! Thank you so much!

xoxo,
Candi

carepunches said...

loving it!!! you guys ROCK!!!

Tammy said...

Thanks!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I have been hanging out at Gotta Pixal, and found my way here. Thanks for all of the freebies.

cherylzyx said...

Love it, thank you!

MrsPeel said...

Hi Lena & Tab, you guys really rock indeed...
I'm not sure how I ended up @ GottaPixel (I'm not much of a fan of the site and the way it works, not only they make it difficult for people like me (51 years old woman, a mum, NOT born with a computer and technology as a given!LOL) to get the freebies, but also their normal prices are expensive to me.
Thing is: I did end up there and saw the 1 dollar kits and guess what? I was lookimng for a cooking theme thing and this was the very first I liked in a LOOOONG time.... I bought this and a couple more for a dollar, and then I got your email, not sure if that was an automated response, but I liked the touch, so I came to look...and found the freebie :)
Thanks so much, will keep an eye more more stuff of yours I can afford and you can be certain that I will become a loyal customer if you have offers like these :)
Thanks so much, you are two very talented girls!!!