Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Treat for You!


Good morning scrappers! Lynn here, getting all the celebration decorations in order, because my twin girls turn ONE tomorrow! Their brothers are very excited! I have decided to have a look through the gallery for a kit that would match their birthday decorations, because while we are having a small party, we are going to have a few kids a few years older (mostly to appease the boys), and I needed something for treats & treat bags! I think I am getting more excited than anyone! This is the very last First Birthday Celebration in my house! *sob, sob*
So, onto that kit! Bella Gypsy has a gorgeous kit that suits my girls perfectly!




And the best part is, for TODAY ONLY Lena & Tabatha have put it on sale for $1 at Gotta Pixel!
Have a look at some of my favorite layouts in the galleries using Mischief and tell me you can say no to such a versitile kit for a dollar!





And that's not all, you can pick up these Sketchology templates for $1 each, too!



 



And a special gift, just for you... I have created a lovely milk carton treat box using Under the Bed,


great for Halloween treats, or anytime treats, really!
It's super easy to use, too! All you have to do is print out the image, cut out the circle and back it with acetate, or you could personalize it by popping a photo of your favorite little monster behind the template. It's all up to you!


All you need to do is refer to the image below, the solid lines will be where you will cut, the dotted lines where you will crease and fold, couldn't be easier.

Just glue the small tab inside when you fold it around and fill with your favorite treats.


(Please note, the lines will not be on the full-size version, these are JUST for illustration purposes).



A pretty cheery Tuesday, with some great offers and a freebie, enjoy!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Love those kit titles! :) And WOW!! What a wonderful treat box! So cute!! Someone is very, very creative!

Unknown said...

Hi Bella Gypsy Designs,
I'm Alice Koh of TheDailyScrapper. You have won a complimentary full page advertisement with us because one of your CT members participated in our banner game recently. For more info, please visit: http://www.thedailyscrapper.com/forum/showthread.php?p=661#post661

Thanks.

Allison said...

This is so cute!
I missed it last week because for some reason I couldn't get into the blog. But I have it now, thanks!