Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beautiful Layouts for Your Viewing Pleasure!

Greetings Bella Gypsy fans! Candi here to share with you some beautiful layouts that I found in digiland! I am always sooooo amazed by the talent I see when visiting various forums! Today was no exception and here is what I found:

First up is a layout by seachelle334 (I love that user name!), she used Bella Gypsy's
Falling For Him which is currently 25% off at Elemental Scraps.

I absolutely love the title of this layout, it made me smile! Grumpy or not, he sure is cute! Great layout, huh?



Seachelle334 also used one of the templates from the Figment Sketchology Template set.

Next up is a layout by chastml with a GREAT white space-style layout using Bella Gypsy's
Falling For Her, also currently 25% off! I LOVE how the word "Molly" is placed over the beautiful clustering! Molly is just too cute, isn't this layout just gorgeous!?



Last, but certainly not least, is a layout by our very own mommyof3 (Bella Gypsy CT Member)!!! Look at the cutest lil monster she's scrapped in this super-cute layout using the
Under the Bed kit and alpha, along with one of the Wash, Rinse, Repeat Sketchology Templates! I love the title of this layout, look how perfectly she has placed the Under the Bed Alpha in her title! In addition to the Under the Bed kit and alpha, there is also a wordart pack available that is simply marvelous, follow the link to take a look!



I hope you find some inspiration within these layouts as I have! I love to see how others are using the same products that I adore and love so much. Bella Gypsy Designs never disappoints, every product they release is super-duper awesome and I am so proud to have the opportunity to show off their work and the layouts their fans create!

Until next time...

Candi



No comments: