Thursday, June 07, 2012

Busy Week!

Wow! Can you believe another Friday is here! This week has been crazy! We have had soccer practices, baseball games and are planning a birthday party! This weekend is going to be crazy busy for us too! We have family coming from out of town, two soccer games, a baseball game, two end of the year soccer parties, a baseball family movie night and the biggest event of the year.....our very first school party!! Our son decided he wanted a pirate party at home so I have been busy planning games and decorations ideas for the past few months! I hope I get a little time to sit back and enjoy the gorgeous weather but I don't think I will get that until Monday morning!

June is now into it's second week and that means July will be here before we know it! To start off the July festivities, Bella Gypsy has a fun, new collection at The Digichick called Star Spangled. You can pick everything up as a bundle or can buy items individually.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To kick off the patriotic season, I made a stacked background freebie for you!  You can click HERE or on the preview for your link.

Photobucket

I will be back tomorrow with some special releases for Gotta Grab It!
Happy Scrapping!
Kim

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

2PeopleInLove said...

Thanks for the beautiful paper stack freebie! Love your work

maija said...

thanks for making this freebie universal...i mean, usable for people outside of the US. =)

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!