Friday, April 20, 2012

New Releases

Happy Friday Scrappers!  It's Kim here on this rainy Friday to bring you a little bit of happiness and sunshine!  You saw the peeks on Wednesday, now it's time to show you the yummy stuff that is hitting the stores this week.

First up at The Digichick new releases... they SCREAM...but let me tell you I still used this adorable kit on my boy page!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and now the new releases at Gotta Pixel and A Cherry on Top...both of these kits were so much fun....I loved working with both of them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  See you next Friday!
Happy Scrapping!
Kim

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

Oh my gosh - you guys!! I love your Make it Happen kit. Just seeing it for the first time! totally swoonworthy!!