Friday, March 16, 2012

Hippity Hoppity, Easter is on its Way!

Happy Friday Scrappers!  It's Kim here with new goodies to share!  I know you all saw peeks of the awesome new goodies yesterday and I am excited that I get to share them with you today!  

Easter is a big deal in our house!  We love to color eggs and have Easter egg hunts.  We go visit the Easter Bunny too!  If you are like me, you have tons of pictures of the kiddos preparing for Easter.  Bella Gypsy is releasing Hippity Hoppity at Gotta Pixel and A Cherry on Top today!  It is the perfect kit for scrapping all those Easter pictures!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Bella Gypsy has one more release today!  Free Spirit is absolutely gorgeous!  I love these colors...perfect for scrapping pictures of boys or girls!  I love the doodles, the banner and those beautiful flowers....I love it all!
Photobucket

I thought I would make some word art for you that coordinates with Hippity Hoppity!  Click HERE or on the preview for your link!
Photobucket


I hope you have a fantastic week!  See you next Friday!
Happy Scrapping!
Kim


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 16, 2012. Thanks again.