Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Makin' Me Think Spring

Happy, Happy Tuesday Bella Gypsy Fans! Kiana back with you today to show some kits that will make you smile! I know I did when I saw them! These kits are giving me spring fever!

In the $2 dollar bin at Gotta Pixel today we have the cheerful and happy new kit called "Poppy Fields". I am loving the bright spring colors of this kit! Can you tell I am ready for winter to be over?

Poppy Fields
*image is linked*


Photobucket



To go along with the kit we have the great new Sketchology template set in the $1 bin at GP. 
*image is linked*


Photobucket


Then we have this great collab with Laurie's Scraps in the $2 dollar bin called "Puddle Jumpin". You can also buy the elements and papers for this kit individually in the $1 bin. Nothing kids love more than jumping in those puddles! Pretty soon it will be this time again!
Puddle Jumpin'
*image is linked*


Photobucket


Once again we have some awesome goodies at great deals! Aren't Tuesdays the best? 

Have a fabulous week!
Kiana

No comments: