Saturday, December 11, 2010

Flashback Friday

Hello Scrappers! It's Kim here on this cold and snowy Friday to bring you some Bella Gypsy news. I know I have been absent for the past month and I have had a good reason! We welcomed our 4th son into the world on November 8th and have been adjusting to life with a newborn. It's been a crazy month but I am back now.

As you probably have heard, Elemental Scraps is closing shoppe at the end of the year. There are going to be some amazing sales now through the end of the month. Everything in the Bella Gypsy store is $2. So head on over there and see what kind of goodies you can find.

I am going to highlight a few of my favorite Bella Gypsy kits...soon to retire for good...so get them while you can.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't forget that at the end of the year the Bella Gypsy goodies will be gone for good. Lena is retiring from designing and all the scrumptious goodies this duo has created will retire as well. Now is the time to fill up your shopping cart and get those goodies you have been wanting. Everything in the the Bella Gypsy store at Elemental Scraps and Gotta Pixel are priced to sell...$2 an item!!

As always...have a great weekend!
Happy Scrapping!
Kim

3 comments:

scrapsara said...

Kim - I hope you are having "baby brain" and that you mean BG is closing up shop at the end of December, not also Elemental Scraps?! :) If so, this is the first I've heard of it. Not that I'm happy about the end of BG but the end of ES would be really bad as well!!!

scrapsara said...

oops - my bad - it's posted on the forums but not the blog :( so sad!

SunnyNP said...

Hi...Are you guys going to be doing a buy my store deal? I would definately be interested! I wish you luck in all your future endevours!