Thursday, October 07, 2010

Happy Thursday to you!

Hello Bella Gypsy Fans!  I hope you're having a wonderful day!  So far, my day has been....not-so-good!  I had my first-ever Root Canal.  This is something NO ONE should EVER have to endure!  Gosh, I feel like I have been punished by the Tooth Gods or something. 


Anyway, enough of my whining, let's get to what we're really here for.... THIS WEEK'S PEEKS!

Here we go...

Here is Peek #1...so fall-festive!
Here is Peek #2...who is ready for some Halloween Fun!?
So faaabulous! Right?  I cannot WAIT for you all to see these releases when their revealed!! 

That's all I have for this week.  I think I am going to go smack my foot with a hammer repeatedly.  That way I can forget about the pain in my face! I will see you again next week!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: