Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sneakin' in the Peeks!!!

Well hello Bella Gypsy fans!  Seems like it's been a long time since I have talked to you.  I guess this last week went by really, really slow.  Not sure why.

I want you to know that you are in for some serious, and I mean SERIOUS, awesome stuff this week!  I know what you're thinking...."But Candi, you say that every week...what is so special about this week?"  Well, let me tell you!  Someone call 911 because these girls are on FIRE!!!!! My fire alarms went off when I saw these products.  It was a big ole nightmare because when the alarms went off, I got a call from ADT (security company) and I had to explain to them what was really going on, the whole thing was a bit embarrassing!  

All kidding aside, check out these hot, hot, hot sneak peeks! (please remember to turn your alarms off before looking!!)

Soooooo, what do you think???  Pretty awesome, eh!?? 
As usual, the girls will have a couple of other things in store for you, so make sure to drop by Elemental Scraps tomorrow!

Until next time...
Candi
 

No comments: