Sunday, May 09, 2010

Sneak Peek Sunday....what a fun-day!

Hello Bella Gypsy Fans!!!  Candi here to post a sneak peek for you!  However, before I get to that I'd like to wish all of the awesome Mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day!  I hope this day is special to you in some way! 

Okay, so today there will only be one peek, but there are TWO releases from Bella Gypsy this week.  Grown-up Boy has already been released at Gotta Pixel for their awesome Gotta Grab It event.  Have you seen it?  It's so totally rock-your-world awesome!  If you happened to miss it, take a look one post down.  I love the colors Tab and Lena used because in my humble opinion, it can be used in a very boy/masculine page, BUT...it also works great for family layouts, girl layouts or any type of layout for that matter.  It's magnificent!

The other kit that is releasing this week is equally awesome - of course.  I sincerely wish I had the creative gene that Lena and Tab have been blessed with!  You know, the one that allows them to produce mass loads of rediculously awesome products every single week.  It really speaks volumes in terms of just HOW creative these girls are. They're beyond creative...they're master artists, if you ask me!  So without further ado, here is your peek!
Once again, Happy Mother's Day to all of our Moms!!  For without Mothers, the human race would SERIOUSLY be at risk for extiction...fast!  So there you have it, my words of wisdom for the day! LOL!

Until next time...
Candi

No comments: