Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sneak Peek Sunday!!!

Hello All! It's Candice here bringing you another sneak peek from the fabulous digi-designing duo that we all know and love....Bella Gypsy!!!!

Before we get to the sneak peak, I wanted to take a quick second to say that I hope everyone here in the United States had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I hope you were able to spend time with your loved ones and reflect on all that you have to be thankful for! Those who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope that you had a wonderful weekend, too! Whether it's Thanksgiving or not, it never hurts to take a few minutes to count our blessings!!
Speaking of blessings....This weeks release will most definitely make you drool! This I promise! The Bella Gypsy designers have been working very hard and they have soooo much wonderful stuff to bring you over the upcoming weeks!!! As you know, these girls never disappoint...so let's get to that sneak peek!




You can find this new kit at Gotta Pixel on Tuesday!!
I know you'll love it!
Take care,
Candi

No comments: