Friday, September 18, 2009

Fall Layout Titles and a Freebie!

Hey all! Nikki here bringing you some fall layout title inspiration! If you're like me, then finding the perfect title is sometimes the most difficult part of scrapping!
When I have trouble coming up with a title, I sometimes browse the titles that are posted at The Perfect Title.
Here are just a few from The Perfect Title that I like!

Awesome Autumn
Color Me Autumn
Fall Into Autumn
Fallin' Into Fun
Falling For You
Falling In Love Again
It's Fall, Ya'll
Pleasing Pumpkin


This layout by CT member Tracyfish totally caught my eye this morning!


I also have a little freebie for you today from Bella Gypsy's Crisp Autumn Dawn! The word art is full size and will be a perfect addition to fall pages!





Click the image to download! :)

Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Sara E said...

very cute freebie wordart ....
and love that layout - so beautiful and funny at the same time

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much! :)

NatashaNaSt said...

So beautiful WA!

Pattycakes said...

Awesome wordart!!! Thank you!! :)

TitanThirteen said...

Lovely WA! Thanks :o)

Unknown said...

~♥~I know that I am posting comments on such old postings but I have just recently dicovered your website, (which I am really enjoying a lot) I L♥VE the Autumn Dawn kit! The colors are soft and relaxing! The word art is really cute, and thank you for sharing it as a freebie. Be safe and have a great day. May God bless you and yours always...Betsy aka LonelySoul~♥~